Welcome to Ms. Bello's Class 301
Greeting from Mrs. Bello
Class 301 is currently reading mysteries! Through mysteries, we are working on predicting, stopping and thinking,identifying character traits, and more! We have also published our personal narratives! Due to time constraints, we are unable to host a celebration for parents to come view writing, but we invite you to come look at writing that is up on bulletin boards. However, we would like to invite you to our Inside Broadway presentation this Thursday at 10:30.
In math, we are working on solving word problems that involve data. I encourage students to use the SOLVE strategy, and show their work in an organized way to solve problems accurately.
I look forward to meeting with parents this Thursday November 3rd during Parent Teacher Conferences. As always, please feel free to contact me with any questions or concerns. I can be reached at DRamirezBello@schools.nyc.gov.
- Thursday November 3rd is a half day, and Parent Teacher Conference Day
- Assembly will be this Friday November 3rd.
- Our Chapter Two Math Test will be next week. Please begin to study chapter two concepts from the Go Math book
Homework will consists of :
- Reading at least 20 minutes each night
- A reading response or specific strategy to work on
- Go math pages
- Daily vocabulary work
Student of the Month
Shane Dihal is our first Student of the Month, congrats! Our October Student of the Month will be announced this Friday!